Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Neighbors

I have now been settled into my house for seven months. While it’s mainly bare inside and a little beat up on the outside, it’s a just place to flop.

But what’s it like around my house? Well, I have a nice lady who lives very close to me on my left. Sometimes she likes to play her music a Little loud a bit too early in the morning while warming up her pipes to the sounds emitting from her radio, which can wake me up. Other than that, though, she’s great. She even complimented me on some food I gave her one day.

On the other side, is an open field that is inbetween my house and the school in my community. Behind my house is more open field, which is essentially used for grazing of these guys:


Well, hello.

Basically, about one week a month these guys come around and mow down the grass. Like this photo taken from the back of my house:


I never have any problems with them except for the occasional 'surprises' that leave behind a foul odor. Oh and I don't think they help my mosquito problem. But all and all, it’s not too bad.

No comments: