Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Was There in Spirit

As my sister Johnna mentioned in the comments section of my Thanksgiving post, the family decided to have a little moment for all the family members not at Thanksgiving this year. She sent me the photos, so I decided to post them.

Before we get to them, I should mention this idea was the brainchild of my future brother-in-law Dan (April 4, 2009!). As you can see, they even added in a nice touch of the Spanish speaking beer. Of course, they could have gone the extra mile and gotten one of the four Panamian Beers, but it's the thought that counts. To read more about the types of beer here in Panama, you can check out my friends (Jay and Julia) panablog taste test they did with some other volunteers from our group. It's quite good.

OK, the pictures.






























As, you can see I'm hanging out in the photo with some yummy turkey and the beer. The photo is from my eighth grade year and I really don't have a lot to say about it, other than at one time I was a big fan of Zach Morris. So, I thought that outfit was something he would wear.


The second photo features other members of the family that weren't at Thanksgiving as well...

From the left:
My cousin Ryan. Looking extremely gabbish in his senior photo from high school. I can safely report he doesn't sport that haircut any longer.

Me.

My cousin Colin. Ryan's younger brother. The photo is just after boot camp for the Navy.

My Uncle Michael. My dad's younger brother. No it's not a Halloween photo. He was a professional boxer.

If your wondering where those muscles are at on me, well, I wonder about it too.

1 comment:

John Sacchetti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.